What is XRP
RippleNet is a single, frictionless experience for global payments. It can provide real-time messaging, clearing and currency exchange via Ripple's distributed financial technology.
XRP operates on its own main network. Thus, before trading with XRP, we advise you to first confirm a reliable wallet that is XRP-compatible.
Please note that HashKey Pro Support only provides assistance that are related to XRP trading and transaction issues that are executed in our platform or any other concerns that associates HashKey Pro and XRP.
For more detailed information about XRP, you may contact their Support Team or may refer to RippleNet Official Website for further assistance.
How to start trading XRP in HashKey Pro
XRP is currently listed in HashKey Pro.
Please refer to our User Guide for more detailed information about trading in the Select Market.
What are the products available for XRP and how to deposit or withdraw XRP
For the available products in the Select Market, please refer to our Product List.
XRP can trade with BTC or USDC. To start trading XRP, you must first deposit XRP or you may also deposit BTC or USDC into your HashKey Pro account and trade either BTC or USDC to XRP in our select market.
To know more details on how to deposit or withdraw XRP, please refer to the steps below:
To Deposit XRP
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Deposit" and the digital asset type as XRP in the drop-down.
- Copy the Tag and paste it to your XRP wallet or withdrawal page of other exchanges where “Tag/Message” is required. This serves as the ONLY identification of your XRP deposit to your HashKey Pro account. Please note that without the Tag or if it is entered incorrectly, HashKey Pro currently is not able to recover your XRP deposit.
- Copy the "Account Name" from your HashKey Pro page and paste it to your XRP wallet or the withdrawal page of other exchanges where it is needed. Please ensure that you enter the correct account address. Otherwise, we will not be able to recover your deposit.
- Once the XRP deposit is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro deposit history page.
To Withdraw XRP
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Withdraw" and the digital asset type as XRP in the dropdown.
- Enter the amount manually or you may select “Withdraw All”.
- Enter your standard XRP "Withdrawal address" and ensure that it is correct. Please do not enter an ICO or Smart Contract address. Otherwise, your withdrawal may fail and we will not be responsible for any potential loss. If the XRP "Withdrawal address" is incorrect, we will not be able to recover your asset.
- You will receive an email verification for the withdrawal and you will have to confirm the email within 30 minutes. For you to check the status, the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
- Once the XRP withdrawal is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
Please feel free to contact our Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What are the deposit and withdrawal fees and limits
For the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount and its corresponding fees, please refer to our Fees page for the complete details.
As of the moment, for all the digital assets listed in HashKey Pro, there is no maximum deposit limit.
The maximum withdrawal amount will depend on the KYC level of your account. Please refer to our FAQ related to the different levels of KYC for more detailed information.
What is TAG and why is it required
The Tag is required when you deposit XRP from your XRP wallet or other exchanges to your HashKey Pro account.
Tag serves as the ONLY identification of your XRP deposit to your HashKey Pro account. The Tag is case sensitive. Please ensure to input the characters accordingly.
If you didn't enter Tag or enter incorrect Tag, please contact our client Service Team at email@example.com for further assistance.