What is EOS
EOS is the native cryptocurrency of EOS.IO blockchain protocol. The aim of EOS is to build a decentralized blockchain that can eliminate transaction fees and process millions of transactions per second. It will also allow smart contracts to be built on top of it, which will allow developers to release DApps.
EOS operates on its own main network. Thus, before trading with EOS, we advise you to first confirm a reliable wallet that is EOS-compatible. You may also check EOS’ FAQ pages to get further details.
Please note that HashKey Pro Support only provides assistance that is related to EOS trading and transaction issues that are executed in our platform or any other concerns that associates HashKey Pro and EOS.
For more detailed information about EOS or EOS.IO, you may contact their Support Team or may refer to EOS’ Official Website for further assistance.
How to start trading EOS in HashKey Pro
EOS is currently listed in our HashKey Pro.
Please refer to our User Guide for more detailed information about trading in the Select Market.
What are the products available for EOS and how to deposit or withdraw EOS
For the available products in the Select Market, please refer to our Product List.
EOS can be traded on BTC, ETH or USDC. To start trading with EOS, you must first deposit EOS or you may also deposit BTC, ETH or USDC into your HashKey Pro account and trade BTC, ETH or USDC to EOS in our Select Market.
To know more details on how to deposit or withdraw EOS, please refer to the steps below:
To Deposit EOS
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Deposit" and the digital asset type as EOS in the drop-down.
- Copy the Memo and paste it to your EOS wallet or withdrawal page of other exchanges where “Memo/Message” is required. This serves as the ONLY identification of your EOS deposit to your HashKey Pro account. Please note that without the memo or if it is entered incorrectly, HashKey Pro currently is not able to recover your EOS deposit.
- Copy the "Account Name" from your HashKey Pro page and paste it to your EOS wallet or the withdrawal page of other exchanges where it is needed. Please ensure that you enter the correct account address. Otherwise, we will not be able to recover your deposit.
- Once the EOS deposit is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro deposit history page.
To Withdraw EOS
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Withdraw" and the digital asset type as EOS in the dropdown.
- Enter the amount manually or you may select “Withdraw All”.
- Enter your standard EOS "User ID or Account Name" and ensure that it is correct. Please do not enter an ICO or Smart Contract address. Otherwise, your withdrawal may fail and we will not be responsible for any potential loss. If the EOS "User ID or Account Name" is incorrect, we will not be able to recover your asset.
- You will receive an email verification for the withdrawal and you will have to confirm the email within 30 minutes. For you to check the status, the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
- Once the EOS withdrawal is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
Please feel free to contact our Client Service Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
What are the deposit and withdrawal fees and limits
For the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount and its corresponding fees, please refer to our Fees page for the complete details.
As of the moment, for all the digital assets listed in HashKey Pro, there is no maximum deposit limit.
The maximum withdrawal amount will depend on the KYC level of your account. Please refer to our FAQ related to the different levels of KYC for more detailed information.
What is MEMO and why is it required
The memo is required when you deposit EOS from your EOS wallet or other exchanges to your HashKey Pro account.
Memo serves as the ONLY identification of your EOS deposit to your HashKey Pro
account. The memo is case sensitive. Please ensure to input the characters accordingly.
If you didn't enter memo or enter incorrect memo, please contact our client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.