What is CYB
CYB is the base digital asset of CYBEX ecosystem, a decentralized exchange platform based on the Graphene Blockchain Library.
CYB is not an ERC20-compatible asset, wherein, CYB can only be transferred to and from a specific CYB wallet.
Please note that HashKey Pro Support only provides assistance that is related to CYB trading and transaction issues that are executed in our platform or any other concerns that associates HashKey Pro and CYB.
For more detailed information about CYB or CYBEX, you may contact their Support Team or may refer to CYBEX’ Official Website for further assistance.
How to start trading CYB in HashKey Pro
CYB is currently listed in HashKey Pro.
Please refer to our User Guide for more detailed information about trading in the Select Market.
What are the products available for CYB and how to deposit or withdraw CYB
For the available products in the Select Market, please refer to our Product List.
CYB can be traded on BTC, ETH or USDC. To start trading CYB, you must first deposit CYB or you may also deposit BTC, ETH or USDC into your HashKey Pro account and trade BTC, ETH or USDC to CYB in our Select Market.
To know more details on how to deposit or withdraw CYB, please refer to the steps below:
To Deposit CYB
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Deposit" and the digital asset type as CYB in the drop-down.
- Copy the Memo and paste it to your CYB wallet or withdrawal page where “Memo/Message” is required. This serves as the ONLY identification of your CYB deposit to your HashKey Pro account. Please note that without the memo or if it is entered incorrectly, HashKey Pro currently is not able to recover your CYB deposit. However, once the asset recovery feature is available, you will be contacted to go through a special recovery process to request for the return of the deposit.
- Copy the “Account Name” from your HashKey Pro page and paste it to your CYB’s withdrawal page under the "Account name" section. Please ensure that you enter the correct account address. Otherwise, we will not be able to recover your deposit.
- Once the CYB deposit is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro deposit history page.
To Withdraw CYB
- Go to the "Asset" section, select "Withdraw" and the digital asset type as CYB in the dropdown.
- Enter the amount manually or you may select “Withdraw All”.
- Enter your standard CYB “User ID or Account Name“ and ensure it is correct. Please do not enter the ICO or Smart Contract address. Otherwise, your withdrawal may fail and we will not be responsible for any potential loss. If the CYB ID is incorrect, we will not be able to recover your asset.
- You will receive an email verification for the withdrawal and you will have to confirm the email within 30 minutes. For you to check the status, the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
- Once the CYB withdrawal is successful, you will receive an email confirmation and the transaction will appear in your HashKey Pro withdrawal history page.
Please feel free to contact our Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
What are the deposit and withdrawal fees and limits
For the minimum deposit and withdrawal amount and its corresponding fees, please refer to our Fees page for the complete details.
As of the moment, for all the digital assets listed in HashKey Pro, there is no maximum deposit limit.
The maximum withdrawal amount will depend on the KYC level of your account. Please refer to our FAQ related to the different levels of KYC for more detailed information.
What is MEMO and why is it required
The memo is required when you deposit CYB from your CYB wallet to your HashKey Pro account.
Memo serves as the ONLY identification of your CYB deposit to your HashKey Pro account. The memo is case sensitive. Please ensure to input the characters accordingly.
If you didn't enter memo or enter incorrect memo, please contact our client Service Team at email@example.com for further assistance.