To deposit digital assets in your HashKey Pro account, your account must be at least KYC Level 0.
To withdraw digital assets in your HashKey Pro account, your account must be at least KYC Level 1, and you have turned on SMS verification or Google verification.
Please refer to the steps below to guide you with the deposit and withdrawal process.
- Go to the Deposit page under “Asset Management”. There is no deposit fee.
- Select the digital asset type and copy the corresponding address. You may also scan the QR code shown in the deposit page.
- Once the deposit is confirmed successful, you will receive an email confirmation in your HashKey Pro registered email address and the transaction will appear in your deposit history page.
- Go to the Withdraw page under “Asset Management”.
- Select the digital asset type and enter the correct withdraw amount or you may also select to “Withdraw All”.
- Enter your correct wallet address. Otherwise, we will not be liable for the loss or able to recover your funds. For the withdrawal fees, please refer to our Fee page.
- After submitting the request, an verification email will be sent to your HashKey Pro registered email address，you will have to confirm the transaction. The email is valid for 30 minutes for you to confirm and will provide you options on how to proceed. You may confirm to proceed or cancel the request. If the request is not done by you, you may also request to freeze your account.
- Once the withdrawal request is successful, you will receive an email confirmation in your HashKey Pro registered email address and the transaction will appear in your withdrawal history page.
Note that transactions require certain blockchain network confirmations.
Confirmation time may vary depending on the network traffic or congestion. For more details about confirmation requirement, please refer to our FAQ.
If you encounter any issues or for any required assistance, please contact our Client Service Team email@example.com.