1. If you cannot receive SMS messages, we advise below suggestions:
- Ensure that your phone # is correct.
- Check if you have a strong mobile network signal.
- Clear SMS inbox for any Spam or Junk messages.
- Temporarily disable anti-virus and proxy software or settings.
- Reboot your phone and request for the SMS again.
If the above steps don't work, it may be because your carrier does not accept international numbers to receive SMS messages. We suggest contacting your courier to confirm. Otherwise, please bind another phone number that is from a different mobile network provider.
2. If you cannot receive verification messages by email, we advise below suggestions:
- Ensure that your email address is correct and active.
- Please check your Spam or Junk folders.
If none of the above situations apply to your case, please contact Client Service Team for further assistance.